Thursday, April 23, 2015

24 reasons why I'm the best sister in the world

A sister or brother have been vreewijsdemax, but it is high time that someone my zuskwaliteiten even lists. Because I am nevertheless sure the best sister in the world! Here's why: 

1. I have kept your secrets

your-secrets-are-safe-with-me.gif
Unless it suited me to let them leak course.

2. And kept silent when I saw somewhere where you might not be

Secret sh look.gif
Partly because I also could not, yet.

3. I have consoled

there there it will be okay.gif
... After I fought with you.

4. But thanks to me that you know now how to wrangle

excuse me get out.gif
Because I learned you especially how not to. Thank you who?

5. And how to fight

fight extreme faje.gif
We were still good practice material!

6. I've always listened to your nagging

sibling fight lalala.gif
And sometimes I did also a bit like.

7. And for your stupid jokes

huhuh that's funny.gif
I now use to save me from strange social situations ...

8. I lied to you ... AND the blame on me

i did it for you.gif
Well, yes, I also believe in the first place, but sssht ;-).

9. I shared my ice cream when you had to drop yours

ice cream no share.gif
Okay, because it had to, but still.

10. I held your hand firmly on the playground

holding hands sherlock.gif
Whether you mine, where they can discuss.

11. And you ALWAYS defended against the naughty kids

Stop whining like a little bitch.gif
If mom was watching ...

12. I lent you my clothes or CDs

no way jose.gif
Sometimes. IF you were to ask the dear ;-) (NOT)

13. I took you do not really suitable films

can you believethat shit.gif
So I had someone to stabbing the ...

14. I even cleaned your ass off

i song with love.gif
As you stank and I could not stand it anymore.

15. YOUR toys tidied it

thats so me.gif
Maybe a little because I had done it and scattered ...

16. And I also ate some of your Sinterklaas and Easter chocolate

guilty_forehead.gif
I did not think you would thicken!

17. I was right to be critical of your performance and scene with little

siblings khloe face.gif
From our parents did not come.

18. But I was also useful tips

Life's tough get a helmet.gif
If you looked at it a certain way.

19. zaaaalige hugs

sibling awkward hug.gif
Exaggerated hugs.

20. After I had sabotaged drawings

Life is disappointment failure get used to it.gif
SOMEONE had to learn you still dealing with disappointment!

21. I have shown even in my bed sleeping

bed monster.gif
Granted, after I had frightened by horror stories

22. And I always told the truth

One day_cool.gif
Even (and especially) if hit hard.

23. In short, because I always meant the best for you

siblings attempt to kill.gif
After the best for myself, that speaks for itself.

24. Even though I was not exactly perfect

siblings food shove.gif
But as I learned you have to deal with the reality of life!

And that is why I am so blissful, best, most awesome. REALLY DO!

i rule basically.gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment